The SuperPharm Pharmacist
The Role of the Pharmacist
- The Pharmacist is an integral member of your health care team and helps to provide adequate, effective and dynamic pharmaceutical care to the patient.
- Here at SuperPharm, the Pharmacist takes patient-centered pharmaceutical care to a new level. We are an integral member of the Patient-Pharmacist-Physician triad.
- We ensure that ALL of our patients are given the best service possible.
- Pharmacists play an important role in the community health care web. They work closely with your General Practitioner or Specialist to ensure you are taking the correct medication and to help you achieve a healthy lifestyle.
- Your Pharmacist is your medication specialist and is here to ensure that you obtain the best therapeutic outcomes from your medications.
- Pharmacists are highly trained experts in drug use, storage, disposal and formulation. They can tell you what your medicines do, how much to take, the best time to take them and any possible interactions and explain it in simple terms.
Get to Know Our Senior Pharmacists
Pharmacy Week is the perfect opportunity to recognize our Pharmacists and Pharmacy Technicians for the important role they play in educating our customers, promoting safe and effective use of medication, and providing the perfect dose of caring and commitment. This year's theme "Educate Before You Medicate" - The education provided by Pharmacists gives customers the information they need to achieve positive health outcome. Pharmacy Week is also an opportunity to show that we value our customers, and appreciate EVERYONE who makes our Pharmacy tick. At SuperPharm we are OneTeam, but this week we say a special thank you to our Pharmacy Teams!
We kick off Pharmacy Week by giving you the opportunity to get to know our Senior Pharmacists. Meet the individuals who lead our Pharmacy Teams with passion and commitment. Find out what they love most about their job, and what they are most passionate about.
You can count on us for...
The most stringent quality assurance protocols
Explaining the use of your meds
Advice on the proper storage of your drugs
Counsel on the best OTC medication for your condition
DRIVE THRU SERVICES
Services Available at Drive Thru Window
- Over The Counter Drugs
- Limited Assortment of Home Health Care Needs