If applying for a vacancy PLEASE DO NOT FILL OUT THE CONTACT FORM ON THIS WEBSITE.
Supported file formats are:- Microsoft Word format (.doc, .docx), rich text format (.rtf), Adobe Acrobat (.pdf) and plain text. (.txt)
Type of Job:
- Works with hiring managers on recruitment needs.
- Screens applicants for basic compliance with position qualifications.
- Interviews and selects or recommends candidates for employment to Line Managers.
- Completes all reference checks for short-listed candidates.
- Develops skill testing tools for recruitment, standard interview questions and tips on reading CVs.
- Conducts regular follow-up with line managers to determine effectiveness of recruiting plans with a view to continuous improvement.
- Continually develops, builds and maintains a pool of qualified, high potential candidates in anticipation of business needs.
- Researches and recommends new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting.
- Designs recruitment advertisements and issues recruitment notices internally and externally.
- Produces reports and conducts presentations regarding employment statistics as required by senior management.
Required Academic Qualifications
- BSc Degree in Human Resource Management or any Social Science Subject.
- Above average skills in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- A minimum of two (2) years’ experience in the Human Resources field and a proven track record in the field of Recruitment.
Type of Job:
- Receive visitors/guests at the Front Desk by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately.
- Answer, screen and forward any incoming phone calls and provide basic information as required.
- Take messages and relay them, including via email.
- Receive, sort, document and route mail and other items/products delivered to the office ensuring all are logged and distributed within 24 hours of receipt.
- Call vendors to advise of cheques when ready and disburse cheques to vendor representatives.
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures, monitoring and controlling visitor access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor pass, door access card etc.).
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. Pens, Brochures, Daily Sign in Forms, Application Forms, Employee Evacuation Forms, etc.)
- Maintain a register of room bookings and allocate room on request. Update calendars and schedule meetings.
- Provide Office Attendant/Janitorial Staff with the room bookings and requirements daily.
- Ensure all customer complaint/concern calls are forwarded to the relevant Individual/Departments.
- Provide systematic and dependable follow-up, as well as a high level of organization and preparedness.
- Draft Reception Relief Schedule for approval by HR.
- Assist with room setup as required by opening rooms and ensuring preparation of room and set up of equipment.
- Perform any other clerical receptionist duties.
- The candidate must have proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role. Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite. Professional attitude and appearance. Solid written and communication skills. Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise. Excellent organizational skills. Exceptional Customer Service Skills.